Are you getting married? Is a friend of yours getting married? Plan a day of sport and fun. And the groom or the bride don’t pay!
Bachelorette and Stag parties on Lake Garda: fun guaranteed
Some of our proposals:
Lakeside bike ride to Lazise, wine tasting and lunch in a winery
E-bike to Bardolino and return by boat
Mountain bike with pedal assistance through the vineyards and wine tasting
Celebrating Hen and Stag parties by bike
Who says a hen or stag party has to be the same old party in a club or discotheque? When it comes to organising these events, people are increasingly looking for sociability, innovation and fun,to share something exciting and unique to remember.
Choose to spend your bachelor or bachelorette party with the people you care about most… and returning to the van after the ride is always an option for you.
We offer you the best way to enjoy this event.
You will receive a smartphone holder and directions for the self-tour, by downloading an APP or renting a Garmin bike navigator, you will be able to define the route and proceed in a simple, safe and practical way.
Choose a half or full day bike tour for your bachelor/bachelorette party in a breathtaking location, Lake Garda!
Optional activities for hen and stag parties
- Wine tasting or lunch in a wine cellar: by the lake or among the spectacular vineyards of Lake Garda and its hills, you will taste the best Bardolino, Custoza and Lugana wines;
- Oil tasting in a mill: 18 km of lakeside cycle path in self-tour mode to Desenzano where you will visit a farm, its beautiful olive grove and oil mill, where you will taste DOP oils and local organic products;
- Boat tour of the lakes of Mantua: we will reach the Grazie di Curtatone by bike (from Mantua about 12 km) and return by boat among swans, reeds and lotus flowers (blooming June-July and August).
- Parco Giardino Sigurtà: Italian gardening or English landscape garden? You will discover the natural beauty of this enchanted place, the centuries-old plants, the small lakes, the magical Labyrinth and the Great Grassy Carpet where you can roll and run barefoot.
- Cooking Class Tortellini di Valeggio: a fun and tasty activity, following the chef’s advice you will make the famous “Nodi d’Amore” a delicious culinary symbol of the area, and then enjoy the original recipe in an appetising lunch.
Where to Sleep: Borgo Stazione Bike Inn
Just a few kilometres from Lake Garda, Borgo Stazione Bike Inn offers the thrill of a unique experience amidst history and nature, the ideal place to spend some relaxing moments and get away from the frantic pace of our daily lives.
Born from the eco-sustainable recovery of the old train station of Salionze, the originality of Borgo Stazione continues also in the type of room in which to sleep: a Suite on the Tree on a fragrant Lime Tree, Family Rooms with elastic hammock, Double Rooms with direct access to the garden, or Apartments with kitchen and private patio.
A pleasant garden gives private access to all the rooms and to the open-air swimming pool; there is also a Wellness Thermal room for private use to relax your muscles, and for cycling enthusiasts there are many dedicated services: alarmed bike room, mini workshop, washing machine and dryer, electric e-bike recharge, maps of the local cycle paths.
Where to eat: La Littorina del Mincio
In an enviable position along the banks of the river Mincio, a stone’s throw from Lake Garda, set in an enchanting scenario between the blue of the sky and the river, you will find the Bike Grill La Littorina del Mincio, which makes the most of local products in traditional dishes revisited in a modern key.
Chef Michele’s love and passion for the area are transformed into dishes: seasonal products at Km0, local but also international specialities and an excellent pizza made with long fermentation pizza crust in the Neapolitan tradition.
Connected to the EV7 cycle path, the Eurovelo 7 Sun Route, “La Littorina del Mincio” will offer you everything from a simple break during your bike ride to lunches, aperitifs and dinners in the open air, in a modern and informal setting: a fusion of goodness and simplicity, nature and leisure.